Sunday, June 13, 2010

I'VE DISCOVERED WHAT TICKLING IS!!!!!

Why would you laugh when you are tickled? Seriously. Why would someone make a sound that means you are seriously enjoying yourself when someone is putting you through terrible agony?... I'll tell you why... BUT FIRST, A WORD FROM OUR SPONSOR!!!!!:
Breaking news! Laughing is not an instinctual tick. It is, in fact, a learned trait. Meaning, you don't know how to laugh when you are born. You pick it up as you grow up by copying other beings as they do it in situations you are in. More on that tonight. And now with the weather with Al Gore. "IT'S GETTIN' HOT!". Thank you Al Gore. Now, back to your programing.
WHAAAAAAT? Laughing is a learned trait? This makes it even more strange that we laugh when we are going through the intense and horrible pain of TICKLING... Well, I have a theory... call me crazy, but it just makes sense... go ahead... do it... call me crazy... Cause when you do, I'm going to BLOW (blow echoes....)... YOUR (your echoes...)... MIND (mind echoes...)... ! (! echoes...)... BUT FIRST, A WORD FROM LAO TZU!!!!!!!!
"Can't find the damn tao."
Thank you Lao Tzu. So, where am I going with this whole tickling thing? Well, I'll reveal that tomorrow... *wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment